This is a great opportunity for you. If you are looking for a change in your life, then this is a great chance for you to do that. These are tough time, but the Army will get you back on the right track. This is just 1 of the 150+ jobs that we offer.
- You get paid on the 1st and the 15th of each month regardless of what’s happening
- We offer over 150+ jobs
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Training paid for by the Army
- Yearly pay raises
- 30 Days of paid vacation a year
- 3 and 4 day paid weekends once a month
- Housing allowance
- Food allowance
- $4,000 a year to continue schooling
- Opportunities to receive a $40,000 Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Option of up to $50,000
- Traveling the world
- Opens up opportunities for you to grow and develop
- Call or text me (323)-481-4491 This is a great opportunity. It will provide you with a lot of benefits. Get the information first before you make a decision
- Instagram: FOLLOW @ssg_mietus_armyrecruiter
Information technology specialists are responsible for maintaining, processing and troubleshooting military computer systems/operations.
· Maintenance of networks, hardware and software
· Provide customer and network administration services
· Construct, edit and test computer programs
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
Job training for an information technology specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 20 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instruction.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
· Use of computer consoles and peripheral equipment
· Computer systems concepts
· Planning, designing and testing computer systems
· Interest in computer science
· Attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Experience in installation of computers
REQUIRED ASVAB SCORE(S)
Skilled Technical (ST): 95
Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time.
- 30 DAYS PAID VACATION YEARLY
- 3 AND 4 DAY PAID WEEKENDS
- FULL MEDICAL AND DENTAL BENEFITS
- HOUSING AND FOOD ALLOWANCE
- FREE TRAVEL AND EXCITEMENT
- FINANCIAL STABILITY AND EXCITEMENT
EARN CASH FOR IN DEMAND JOBS
You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties.
- COULD BE ELIGIBLE UP TO $20,000 BONUS FOR ARMY RESERVES
- COULD BE ELIGIBLE UP TO $40,000 BONUS FOR ACTIVE DUTY
- COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO $50,000 IN STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT TOWARDS COLLEGE LOANS
In the Army, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses.
- $4,000 A YEAR FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
- MONTGOMERY GI BILL BENEFITS
FUTURE CIVILIAN CAREERS
The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career as a network support technician, data-processing technician or computer programmer.
PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (PAYS) PROGRAM
Those interested in this job may be eligible for civilian employment, after the Army, by enrolling in the Army PaYS program. The PaYS program is a recruitment option that guarantees a job interview with military friendly employers that are looking for experienced and trained Veterans to join their organization.
· AAI CORPORATION
· EATON CORPORATION
· L-3 Communications Linguist Operations & Technical Support
· Comcast Cable Communications, Inc
· CISCO SYSTEMS
· CDW, LLC
· CoxCom, Inc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $1,923.00 - $7,170.00 per month